We require an experienced I T Engineer to provide I T support to our customer base in Cumbria and South West Scotland.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate strong diagnostic skills as well as an in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Server technologies and a good understanding of networks.
The role will primarily involve the visiting of customers to resolve I T related issues and the installation of I T equipment, including client devices such as desktops, laptops and tablets, networking equipment, servers and Wi-Fi systems.
In addition to the above you will also be responsible for aiding our team of remote support officers (RSO’s) in fault rectification via remote services as and when required.
In return the successful applicant can expect the full support of a dynamic I T company established in 2001 which includes ongoing training, a starting salary of £25,000 - £28,000, enrolment into the Company pension scheme which the Company contributes in to, 25 days holiday per annum plus Bank holidays, Company vehicle, laptop, phone and uniform.
As part of the interview process the successful applicant will be required to have a DBS check.
Essential Experience and Skills:
- Full knowledge of Microsoft Server technologies including Server 2012/2016/2019, Exchange 2013/2016
- Knowledge of Microsoft Cloud technologies including Office 365/Azure
- Excellent knowledge of Active Directory
- Strong Microsoft infrastructure skills including AD,DHCP,DNS & Group Policy
- Building and supporting HP Servers
- Microsoft desktop operating systems support – Windows 7 /Windows 8/Windows 10
- Networks – LAN/WAN/VPN/WiFi
- System data backup & recovery methods
- Apple device management & deployment
- Virtualisation with Hyper-V
- Able to install Projectors/Interactive TVs/Data Cabling
- Driving License essential for visiting customers sites
Microsoft of Cisco qualifications preferable but not essential.
Applications will be handled with the strictest confidence
Closing date for applications – Tuesday 22nd October 2019