2nd/3rd Line IT Engineer
System I T have a vacancy for a 2nd/3rd Line I T Engineer who will be responsible for delivering a professional level of remote I T Support to our customers. The successful applicant will be based at our Carlisle Office and will work full time Monday - Friday 08.30 - 17.00hrs with a half hour for lunch.
This busy position would suit an individual who can remain calm, collected and professional at all times.
The successful applicant would need to be able to demonstrate a good level of technical skills and knowledge in the following areas.
- Microsoft Windows Server
- Microsoft Windows Desktop
- Active Directory
- Office 365 and Exchange Administration
- Networking (Switches/Firewalls/Routers/WIFI)
- Microsoft Office
- MDM – Mobile Device Management
The skills and experience required to carry out this position are as follows;
- Strong communication skills
- Minimum of 2 year’ experience in 2nd/3rd line helpdesk support
- Technical background
- Troubleshooting complex IT issues
- Organised and be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- High attention to detail
- Customer focused